WELCOME

Please feel free to browse around, share your comments and feedbacks regarding my prose and poetry. I would love to hear from you!

MMH

Taking life as it comes ....

Taking life as it comes ....
Be serene and yet cheerful ! It creates the beauty in you ......

Saturday, August 9, 2008

First Morning

The First Morning

The wind's blowing, the leaves swaying
My head's turning, my hair's flipping
The wind beneath me like wings supporting
Love conquered all the nature's bounty
Love did but not me!

Open wide spaces along the trail I took
Birch trees with silver linings
I knew had been an open book
Century old pines along the lake they took
The treasures embedded,"Oh my,what a spook!"

Graceful antelopes on the meadows
Roamed around with dusky shadows
Beautiful, wonderful sight I saw
It brought so much hope in me.

First morning seemed like yesterday
Thoughts of life once more remembered
Loving him was stalking my morrow
I realized I loved him so.

As I laid my eyes the first morning
And thought about the life we've shared
Loving him was what I've wanted
End of time: bit to dust!

No comments: