WELCOME

Please feel free to browse around, share your comments and feedbacks regarding my prose and poetry. I would love to hear from you!

MMH

Taking life as it comes ....

Taking life as it comes ....
Be serene and yet cheerful ! It creates the beauty in you ......

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!


TWO DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS ....

Thursday is Christmas Day
I pray all will take a moment to praise JESUS
The baby born to save the world from sins.

I pray for peace among men
I pray for love to surface
I pray for all to unite

I pray for goodness and righteousness
I pray for people to gather and unite
For all of mankind to care and love one another.

I pray that every soul listens
To the glorious voices that sing
Alleluia to the KING
The Savior, who loves us all!!

No comments: