WELCOME

Please feel free to browse around, share your comments and feedbacks regarding my prose and poetry. I would love to hear from you!

MMH

Taking life as it comes ....

Taking life as it comes ....
Be serene and yet cheerful ! It creates the beauty in you ......

Thursday, December 23, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!


2010 is almost over. I welcome 2011 with a warm embrace, lots of kisses, and hugs!!!

My sincerest thanks to the God Almighty for all the love, guidance, and light that HE had showered upon me and my loved ones.GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD. HE HAD GUIDED ME THROUGH LIFE UP TO THIS VERY MOMENT. HE HAD HELPED ME SHED LIGHT TO THE PEOPLE I LOVE AND ADORE. WE ARE IN THE RIGHT PATH, FOLLOWING HIS WORDS AND TEACHINGS. Thank you,
GOD, and we continuously seek for love, peace, and success in our lives in the coming days, and years of our lives in this world. I pray for peace in the world, that people will come to YOU and SEEK YOU. WE NEED YOU SO BADLY FOR WORLD PEACE AND HAPPINESS. MAY ALL THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD BOND TOGETHER AS REAL SISTERS AND BROTHERS.

PEACE ON EARTH GOODWILL TO MEN!

No comments: