WELCOME

Please feel free to browse around, share your comments and feedbacks regarding my prose and poetry. I would love to hear from you!

MMH

Taking life as it comes ....

Taking life as it comes ....
Be serene and yet cheerful ! It creates the beauty in you ......

Friday, January 22, 2016

2016, SUCCESS/HAPPINESS YEAR

Be positive! Be hopeful! Be successful!

What else do I need to do and accomplish to be happy and successful? I ask this question every time. I need to keep myself busy with worthwhile projects, those that will help me reach my desires and goals personally and professionally. But, what are they?

On a personal note, I am looking for someone who can be with me along the way until old age. I want someone who can look after me and my needs and I in return can do the same thing. It is more of companionship and security that someone is around when I need him. My children have their own lives. I let them live and enjoy their families.

On a professional note, I am working on making FASFOS big: looking for more competent and compassionate leaders who will help in its growth,  so we can provide the programs we have set and promised to deliver.

I am set to go and win these goals. With God's blessings and graces, I know I can. I know, I will!

No comments: