WELCOME

Please feel free to browse around, share your comments and feedbacks regarding my prose and poetry. I would love to hear from you!

MMH

Taking life as it comes ....

Taking life as it comes ....
Be serene and yet cheerful ! It creates the beauty in you ......

Friday, March 20, 2020

DIFFICULT TIMES (2020 Pandemic-CoronaVirus (Covid-19)

The month of February 2020, when the public became aware of the widespread of the Coronavirus who according to news reports originated in Wuhan, China. From that day on, the LIFE in the world, specifically the USA had turned upside down.

This is now 3/20/2020. The state of Nevada is in total LOCKDOWN. Many had been affected by this problem. In fact, almost all. Who would not?I have been home, just home the last 8 days.

I had been reaching out to my family since then. I am very glad all of my family members are doing good. Ohmar and his family are in Manila. Owen is in Dubai, while Ching (wife) is in Cebu, Philippines. Luene and the children are in Ilocos. Ohrlan and family is in Las Vegas. Ohskar and family is in Las Vegas while Marie and family is in Esko, MN. All is well. Thank God.

What have I been doing these locked days? Writing, watching Netflix, Facebook, emails, and cell phone calling. It is hard to be in this situation, but, I need to follow the guidelines coming from medical authorities and state officials. We are lucky here in Vegas, the family has enough food, and other stuff related to living comfortably. We PRAY and we PRAY all the time. Thank God.

This is one of the latest pictures I have in my album. Ohmar & his family came to the US for the PICACHE REUNION last December 25, 2019. I chose this one because our background and setting was perfect. It seems like we are so close to HEAVEN, the dwelling of our Heavenly  Father who takes care of everyone else in this world. LORD GOD, our Heavenly Father, please take good care of all of us. Take good care of my family, my friends, and my neighbors. Please take care of all the people in this world that they may be spared of all the ill-effects of the coronavirus. 

No comments: