WELCOME

Please feel free to browse around, share your comments and feedbacks regarding my prose and poetry. I would love to hear from you!

MMH

Taking life as it comes ....

Taking life as it comes ....
Be serene and yet cheerful ! It creates the beauty in you ......

Sunday, January 14, 2024

 January 14, 2024 (Sunday)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROGER!


To my significant other, Roger!


I am wishing you the best on your birthday today. May God shower upon you, wonderful blessings: God, grant him the best health condition as much as possible. God, bless you with a cheerful spirit even when if you are in pain and in difficulty. God, bless you with an energetic mind, cheerful heart, and positive outlook in spite of the many challenges that come your way. 


Thank you, Lord. I am very grateful for Roger's presence in my life. He is my best friend and my soul-mate. Keep us under your wings, under your care and love, under your tutelage. May we continue to receive powerful words from Thee, everyday of our lives. This will keep us on track leading our way to a life of righteousness. These, we aspire and we pray to live all throughout our lives. Amen. 

No comments: