WELCOME

Please feel free to browse around, share your comments and feedbacks regarding my prose and poetry. I would love to hear from you!

MMH

Taking life as it comes ....

Taking life as it comes ....
Be serene and yet cheerful ! It creates the beauty in you ......

Thursday, March 20, 2008

AS A NEW LEAF TURNS

As a new leaf turns, a new dawn comes
Beckoning the times, the long lost time
From therein I thought and learned anew
Time lost is forever gone.

What awaits me now is use the time
To more important things than mess around
Time is of the essence, so I'll be wise
As a new leaf turns, I'm a better man.

What can a better person do, but make the best
Of what he can do in a period of time
As a new leaf turns, he can say he has done
A good deed to someone, to himself and mankind.

As a new leaf turns, a new world rise
Where beauty and love is a guiding light
Where people's laughter can echo back
To bring joy and peace to all men alive.

Reprinted from: The Way to Becoming a Total Person
Poems that Inspire
by MMHonkala 2004

No comments: