WELCOME

Please feel free to browse around, share your comments and feedbacks regarding my prose and poetry. I would love to hear from you!

MMH

Taking life as it comes ....

Taking life as it comes ....
Be serene and yet cheerful ! It creates the beauty in you ......

Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Best in Life

To my readers:

The Best in Life, " The BEST in life is freedom of choice
BETTER than best is choosing RIGHT
BEST of the best is SUCCESSFUL LIFE."


With my sincerest regards and love.

Minerva Mendez Honkala

2 comments:

Minerva Honkala said...

One quotation I have composed which may guide people's lives, hopefully....

Minerva Honkala said...

Freedom is all what we want, isn't it? Freedom connotes a lot: my space, my time, my stuff, my family, my love one and many others. We hear people say, "Leave me alone!" That is freedom people seek for everyday. What is the value you have to practice with regards to this kind of freedom? To me, it is RESPECT. Respect that person when he/she needs that certain freedom. Once you give that RESPECT, the relationship you have with one another is maintained and tranquillity surfaces out. When there is PEACE, both of you are happy and contented. What do you think??