WELCOME

Please feel free to browse around, share your comments and feedbacks regarding my prose and poetry. I would love to hear from you!

MMH

Taking life as it comes ....

Taking life as it comes ....
Be serene and yet cheerful ! It creates the beauty in you ......

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS

"The Sea At Dawn"

The first appearance of daylight in the morning takes place at dawn. What a wonderful way to begin a new day! The bright light shining over the horizon while the dark clouds start to leave and go away show a very significant meaning.

There is light after dark. This, to me is hope. A wise saying which I like to reiterate is, " Behind the clouds, the sun is still shining!"

I wonder how people would react to this very inspiring message! But, people are different and they have incongruous belief system.

My dear friends and loved ones: Listen to the beat of your heart. Listen to the message of your head. Listen to the toil of your hand.

GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS!

HE LISTENS TO YOUR CRY.

HE LISTENS TO YOUR WAIL.

HE LISTENS TO YOUR BEREAVEMENT.

GO AND PRAY.

KNOW HIM.

LOVE HIM.

SERVE HIM. It is through SERVICE where you can find fulfillment and total happiness.

Try it, my friend!! God bless you!

No comments: