WELCOME

Please feel free to browse around, share your comments and feedbacks regarding my prose and poetry. I would love to hear from you!

MMH

Taking life as it comes ....

Taking life as it comes ....
Be serene and yet cheerful ! It creates the beauty in you ......

Sunday, April 20, 2008

On April 18, 2008 (Friday),

I went to my mailbox and checked the mails
Got an envelope from the ETS ( Educational Testing Service )
I knew the results will soon come in
Took PRAXIS TEST on March 15

Fearfully, I unsealed the envelope
My heart beating like thunderstorm
The score received was one six seven
"Oh, God ! Thank you !" I exclaimed.

Driving back to my parking lot
Consistently, I was thanking GOD
Felt the Holy Spirit, I cried out loud
GOD, YOU'RE AWESOME.
Had always been in my life.

GOD IS AWESOME!
I have always felt
In my life, HE is my GUIDE

GOD IS AWESOME!
FAITH is far beyond
All my life, HE is around.

No comments: