WELCOME

Please feel free to browse around, share your comments and feedbacks regarding my prose and poetry. I would love to hear from you!

MMH

Taking life as it comes ....

Taking life as it comes ....
Be serene and yet cheerful ! It creates the beauty in you ......

Saturday, April 5, 2008

THANK YOU, OH LORD


Thank you, Oh Lord for the air I breathe
Thank you for the wind that gush my cheek
Thank you for the sun that gives me warmth
Thank you, Oh Lord
Thank you for all of these.

Thank you for the trees so green and tall
Thank you for the flowers so sweet and small
Thank you for the birds that chirp a tune
Thank you for the joys they bring to all.

Heavenly Father, as I gaze to the sky
That is so pure, so white, so fair
It shows your goodness, your love that's full
I know you're just beside me
With your love and tender care.

2 comments:

Minerva Honkala said...

Today, April 5, 2008, I got the news that my son Oneill had received his US Visa as an immigrant. I thank God for all HIS BLESSINGS TO ME AND MY FAMILY.HE IS AN AWESOME GOD and I have proven this again and again in my life.

This poem can be found in my published book, "POEMS THAT INSPIRE" on page 48. ISBN O-9755034-0-5 Brainerd, MN USA

Minerva Honkala said...

Thank you Lord and God for the everyday blessings you give me and my family.I ask you THEE to bless everybody else in this world, especially those who need YOU at this hour for anything they ask for.I ask for PEACE in the world and that everyone will treat one another as brothers and sisters. We are and I so believe we are indeed brothers and sisters in YOU.
Please continue to bless us and keep us all away from harm, sickness, and difficulties of life.
Bless especially the sick and the dying. I ask all these in the name of Jesus, your Son and Redeemer of the world. Amen.