WELCOME

Please feel free to browse around, share your comments and feedbacks regarding my prose and poetry. I would love to hear from you!

MMH

Taking life as it comes ....

Taking life as it comes ....
Be serene and yet cheerful ! It creates the beauty in you ......

Sunday, April 27, 2008

ARTWORK ... WORK OF ART ( Life vs. Love)


Work of art ... LIFE is
You and I
Much more: people discern.
Prime art ... LIFE is
You and I
Much more: humans influence.
LIFE, "buoyancy, existence, vivacity"
a man and a woman in love
as one: a man and a woman mold
create a life designed
express love as GOD commands.
Artwork ... LIFE is
You and I believe
Much more: humans perceive
A woman who conceive
Bring forth LIFE exceedingly received.
LIFE ... an artwork
processed by LOVE ...
LOVE ... an artwork
prompted by LIFE.
ARTWORK: LIFE & LOVE DEFINED.

No comments: