WELCOME

Please feel free to browse around, share your comments and feedbacks regarding my prose and poetry. I would love to hear from you!

MMH

Taking life as it comes ....

Taking life as it comes ....
Be serene and yet cheerful ! It creates the beauty in you ......

Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday again! May 5, 2008

Monday again! While writing my journal this morning I am listening to the song, "First Time Ever I saw Your Face" by George Michael.

What a beautiful song! It reminded me about the first time I ever saw the faces of my newborn babies ( five of them) . Each face was different. Each face has its own peculiar characteristics. Ohmar had a rounded face just like mine when I was a baby. He had rounded eyes, too. Owen was like more of his father, white in complexion, brownish hair and longer limbs. Oneill had a fairer complexion, lips like mine ( quite thicker, like a pouting lips. Beautiful, attractive lips ! He had longer limbs also, so just like Owen they are the taller ones. Ohskar came next. He was white in complexion, too. His skin was very fine, he was very "guapo" when he was younger. All my boys are "guapo" and now that they are adults they are still good-looking. Marju or Marie as she is fondly called by her friends is very pretty. She had a white complexion, brown hair, and beautiful, smiling eyes. She grew up to be very beautiful.

All my children are nice kids. They were able to grow the way I raised and brought them up. Now that everyone is an adult, everything that happened to all of us during those years are just memories to me. I can't wait until I see all of them become very successful and happy in the lives they have chosen. God bless all of them and their own families.

"The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" is one song I will always remember while alive. It means so much to me. I am sure any of my readers can relate to this song.

Have fun today, and "Be the best of what you can do today".

Minnette M. Honkala

No comments: