WELCOME

Please feel free to browse around, share your comments and feedbacks regarding my prose and poetry. I would love to hear from you!

MMH

Taking life as it comes ....

Taking life as it comes ....
Be serene and yet cheerful ! It creates the beauty in you ......

Thursday, May 29, 2008

TODAY

APARTMENT 1083

August 10, 2006, the day I moved in
To this Camden unit called Oasis Springs
It's gated, it's secured from possible nuisances
Can be brought about by zombs and crizzies.

The place is nice the place is quiet
The people around are all abound
With all their needs with all their wants
I'm so happy I have one.

Roger's moving in September 07
For me was a great advantage
Around him happiness springs
His craziness and fondness
Makes me feel I'm the nicest.

Apartment 1083 still we're here
Our home, the home we've loved
Everyday as we look around
Peace, love, and quiet abound.





No comments: