WELCOME

Please feel free to browse around, share your comments and feedbacks regarding my prose and poetry. I would love to hear from you!

MMH

Taking life as it comes ....

Taking life as it comes ....
Be serene and yet cheerful ! It creates the beauty in you ......

Friday, May 2, 2008

THANK GOD, IT'S FRIDAY!


Thank God, It's Friday! (TGIF)
It's Friday again!Wow!How days go by so fast!!

I will be able to relax tonight knowing that the following day is a Saturday. I take a long "bummy" day on a Saturday! I sleep in, do my household chores, write my poetry while listening to music (Pandora Box), dance to the tune of a country song, (George Strait)do my step work in my exercise machine, and eat my favorite Filipino food. To top it all, I chat with my children and my grandchildren over my YM. I have a webcam so I see them and they see me! What a treat, huh?

Thanks to my sweetheart Roger for giving me a new set of computer for my birthday last February 18, 2008. That was the best gift I ever had in my life! Thanks, Darling!!

This morning I will be very busy in school helping the children with their lessons and helping them learn good values. With good values people learn how to make choices, choices that can help them as they go through the steps of life. Life is difficult. Life is a hard-earned enterprise, so to speak! A person should be ready to face life and its' challenges as he goes through life's processes. Life is very complicated. There is a lot of webs and links to achieve success and happiness. As I have always said in my speeches and writings, " Life in its' simplicity and complexity still remains to be a mystery." This is a saying I have composed, and I believe in this maxim. You may interpret this maxim in a different light. However, life has always been a mystery, it is a mystery and will always be a mystery! Whatever mystery you go through in life will be something you have to figure out and solve. People are faced with a multitude of challenges and it is up to them to meet those. Each one is unique. Each one has its own way of solving life's mysteries!

No comments: