WELCOME

Please feel free to browse around, share your comments and feedbacks regarding my prose and poetry. I would love to hear from you!

MMH

Taking life as it comes ....

Taking life as it comes ....
Be serene and yet cheerful ! It creates the beauty in you ......

Saturday, May 10, 2008

WHAT MOTHER BRINGS


What Mother brings to me I know
A beam of smile with much aglow
Deep in my heart I love her so
Mother dear, she is my bough.
Mother stands behind me to guide
Like a lamp she has been my light
She speaks to me without a fight
Gives me advice and the best insight.
In the morning hours, she brings sunlight
A platter of pancakes, honey-suckle delight
As the daylight's breeze pass the window's height
What a comely feeling, like a starry night.
What Mother brings are endless cheers
Lifting me up to reach the stars
Every endeavor I act out loud
She assures me, I'll be all right.
* FROM: " The Way to Becoming a Total Person"
POEMS THAT INSPIRE
Copyright 2004 Minerva M. Honkala
* DEDICATED TO ALL MOTHERS OF THE WORLD
MOTHER'S DAY, May 11, 2008

No comments: